Dedicated to the art of compilations, lists and all kinds of random stuff.
Write your own list using our simple submission form, perhaps add a few words to personalize the deal and then as soon as we’ve reviewed your entry, it will appear on the site for all to enjoy. The better the quality, the more chance it has. Read more about The Compilers code, ideals and exactly why we’re doing this here.
There are many ways to check out the latest compilations added to the site:
• Find links and description to the latest additions on the right of each page
• Use the four main catergory links found just below the header
• Check out The Compilers Sitemap for a full overview of the website
• Use our dynamic seach boxes which list compilations in a drop-down menu as you type
• Subscribe to the RSS Feed for all additions sent directly to your desktop
Note: The-Compilers.com is a website built for the love of compilations and does not require any subscription or money for you to take part. This is a site for fun, imagination and the art of ideas!